Wednesday 18 January 2012

Mark Driscoll

I know this is a few days late but I've decided to post something about Mark Driscoll.  (Come to think of it in some ways it's a few months late, and in other ways a few years late.)  The reason I'm so tardy is that I've been successively composing and trashing a whole series of posts.  (Good to see that the old Holy Spirit filter isn't entirely shot full holes.)  Anyhow, I've finally come up with something that I believe to be true, that genuinely expresses what I feel and that I'm prepared let out. 

Here it is:

Jesus loves him anyway.

7 comments:

Nick said...

Amen.

and...

er...

Awomen?

Rich shorter said...

and so does his wife, accountant and publisher!

Good point though glen,

Simon Hall said...

Glen, you're right, but that picture makes me want to punch him.

Glen Marshall said...

Simon, nah, you're not hard enough. But Jesus loves you anyway.

rich Shorter said...

Now there is fitness motivation DVD for Pastors.

"Train to deck dirscoll", Just 15 mins three times a week doing these exercises with the churches pulpit bible and you'll be hard like Jesus.

i could make a fortune.

Ashley said...

Errr Simon and Glen - it I had hair, I think I might look a bit like him - kinda...

Ashley said...

Oh, and Simon - he would definitely punch you back!